Here at Kate Emilies we love being a part of your special day. From weddings to proms, first communions to family photo sessions, we enjoy being your go-to-salon. Below you'll find some tips to help prepare you for your special occasion:
1. Make an appointment well in advance for your occasion. Prepare for an hour service.
2. Come to your appointment with photos of styles you like. Even if it isn't the perfect style, yours can be pieced together from multiple examples depending on hair type, density and length.
3. Wear a button down shirt for ease of changing after the style is completed.
4. Come with hair completely bone dry and slightly dirty. It is best to have second day hair for the styling.
5. Bring accent items for your style (pins, crowns, veils) or purchase your favorites in salon from Carole Garber Designs.
If you have any other questions or concerns feel free to call the salon at 203 312-0577 during business hours to speak with a stylist. We look forward to exceeding your expectations!
up do curls half up half down